Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hip to be Square: or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love "& The NEWS"


After seeing the trailer for Pineapple Express I thought I reached the peak of my movie excitement potential. I was wrong. I just listened to the upcoming movie's theme song, and it's badass. This won't be a rambling post because to describe the awesomeness of the theme song it shall only take me five sweet words: Huey-Lewis-and-The-News!.

Fuck Yeah!

Check out the LakeShore myspace page to hear the full track. Prepare to get off the page asap after that...otherwise you'll be subjected to hearing Mike Myers, as "The Love Guru", covering "The Joker by the Steve Miller Band.

Not a good time.



----------------
Now playing: Huey Lewis and the News - The Power of Love

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics